Thursday, March 22, 2007

AND WHO WOULDN'T WANT THIS ON HIS SHELF?

The Bible study tool everyone has been waiting for is finally out: Jimmy Carter's Bible-Study Teachings:
Jimmy Carter has been a Sunday-school teacher his entire life, and this week, Simon & Schuster releases “Sunday Mornings in Plains,” audio recordings of the President’s Bible-study classes at his church, Maranatha Baptist Church, in Plains, Ga....It is also a jolt, for those of us who remember hearing his voice in our homes three decades ago, to hear it again, both folksy and a little bit prissy, full of humor and some sanctimony. Carter knows his Bible...
I'm sure. It's just too bad that I just made a CBD order. I guess I'll have to wait for the President's instructive words for next time. I'm also eagerly anticipating Bill Clinton's book on building healthy marriages.

No comments: