Thursday, February 08, 2007

SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE

I think one qualifies officially as being a parent when your child has to do fundraising for some organization she's in. Well, if so, I've just qualified. My lovely eldest daughter Haydon is a member of the Birmingham Children's Choir (the younger 'Training' choir). They are raising money by selling through a company called Virginia Diner. Skeptic I was, I was impressed by the sort of unhealthy goodies they offer. Soooo, if you want to support a cute little 6 year old with two missing front teeth and her choir you can...

Go to Virginia Diner

Choose 'Alabama' in the first drop down menu

Choose 'Birmingham Children's Choir' in the second (for some reason there are two listings for it, choose the first, I guess)

Type 'Haydon Cornett' in Step 3

Click 'Submit' and buy lots of things.

Your Birmingham Children's Choir thanks you.

No comments: