Friday, September 19, 2003

FEATURED BOOK: CHESTERTON'S ORTHODOXY

Well, I've started this associate/affiliate thing with Amazon.com and Christianbook.com, which enables me to funnel you to product links so I can build vast wealth. With the kind of numbers we get here at theosebes, it should only take several hundred years. I've decided I ought to use the feature for good, not evil, so in that spirit I've decided to periodically have a featured book. It's a book that either I'm reading or have read and want you to read, too.

I've recently started G.K. Chesterton's book Orthodoxy. There is an annotated paperback edition available at Amazon. Christianbook has a hardcover edition available bound together with his book Heretics at a clearance price. That's the edition I have, since I like clearance prices. Or feel free to use the old paperback copy you have, or stop by your local bookstore and buy a copy.

I'll be posting quotes and thoughts as I read through it.

No comments: