Tuesday, August 26, 2003

WEBLOGGERS WITH TASTE

From time to time kind folks choose to direct their readers over here to this humble site. Since they've been nice enough to do that, I thought I'd share with you who some recent linkers are:

Curmudgeonry--Genuinely Embittered Since 2002--has designs on my daughter for her son. (This in reference to pictures posted by my sister at cut on the bias.)

There's a new weblog by Kevin West with a permalink to theosebes. We'll have to keep an eye on it.

Scott Gray was interested in a recent post drawing a connection between homosexual marriage and polyamory.

PageThree has theosebes under "Blogs of the Week". I hope I make the cut and will be promoted to her permanent list!

A tip of the theosebes hat to ScrappleFace, who has added theosebes to his blogroll.

Continued thanks to the nepotistic Susanna at cut on the bias, who is seeking to drag this boutique blog into the mainstream with frequent links.

Others continue to link me, such as LittleA, Rodent Regatta and JoyfulChristian.

Thanks to all for your interest in my little enterprise here. My sincere apologies to any I've missed.

No comments: