Wednesday, May 03, 2006

HEAVEN ON TV

Local Birmingham station NBC 13 does frequent religion focused segments, often pretty well directed. Many, if not most, of the anchors clearly are religious, which is a nice aspect of Alabama. This week they did a two part report on Heaven; the video is on their website. Part II I thought was quite good. There's no way to link to the story directly, but right now it's on the front page. If it's not there when you visit, go to 'Watch Video' and you should be able to track it down.

1 comment:

susanna in KY said...

I agree that they usually do a very nice job with their Heart & Soul segments. The one last night about the Catholic Bible being distributed to local Catholic schools that flatly states the Creation "story" is figurative, was nicely done. And I even started watching it with a skeptical mind that they would do a bad job! I'll have to go watch that video.

That is, when I have a computer that works again! :-/